Definitions and Interpretation
The following definitions have the same meaning whether they are written in singular or plural form.
- Account refers to a one-of-a-kind account created for you to use to access our Service or parts of it.
- Insidethelifeofmoi.com here onwards is referred to as “the Company,” “We,” “Us,” or “Our.”
- Cookies are little files that a website saves on your computer, mobile device, or other device, and which save information about your browsing history on that website, among other things.
- Device refers to any computer, telephone, or digital tablet that can connect to the Service.
- Personal data is any information that can be used to identify or contact a specific person.
- The Website is referred to as a service.
- Insidethelifeofmoi.com website refers to as Inside Information, accessible from insidethelifeofmoi.com
- Usage Data is information gathered automatically as a result of using the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- You refer to the person accessing or using the Service, as well as the company or other legal organization on whose behalf that person is accessing or using the Service.
Using and Collecting Your Personal Information
We may ask You to provide Us with personally identifying information that can be used to contact or identify You while using our Service. Information that can be used to identify you includes, but is not limited to:
- Electronic mail address
- Your first and last names
- Contact information
- City, state, province, ZIP/Postal code, and address
When you use the Service, Data is collected automatically.
It may include your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you access, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
We may collect certain information automatically when You access the Service via or through a mobile device, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, your mobile device’s IP address, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
We may utilize the following technologies:
These Cookies are required in order to provide you with services offered through the Website and to allow you to enjoy some of its features. They aid in the authentication of users and the prevention of fraudulent account use. The services that you have requested cannot be offered without these Cookies, and we only use these Cookies to provide those services.
The Use of Your Personal Information
Personal Data may be used by the Company for the following purposes:
- To provide and operate our Service, including tracking how it’s being used.
Manage Your Account:
Manage your registration as a Service user. As a registered user, the Personal Data you submit may grant you access to certain features of the Service.
For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance, and execution of the purchase contract for the products, items, or services You have purchased through the Service, as well as any other deal with Us.
To contact You via email, phone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile app’s push notifications for updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products, or contracted services, including security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
Unless you have chosen not to receive such information, we will send you news, special offers, and general information about other items, services, and events that we offer that are comparable to those that you have already purchased or inquired about.
For business transfers:
We may use Your information in connection with a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of a bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by us about our Service users is one of the assets transferred.
In the following circumstances, we may share your personal information:
With Service Providers: We may share your personal information with Service Providers in order to track and evaluate how our Service is used, as well as to contact you.
For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information as part of, or during, any merger, sale of Firm assets, financing, or purchase of all or a portion of Our business by another company.
With Affiliates and Ads Agencies:
If you have questions or query, please contact us.